Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures in the Rain

Shari and I went out on a bit of an excursion last night to snap some pictures and to just get out of our respective houses too. We'd taken a beginner photography class but if you don't use it, you lose it! Needless to say I should laminate the lessons from class along with my notes and take them along for refreshing this old brain.

Needless to say with fiddling off and on with different settings this is what I managed to capture last night in the rain:









The following are Shari's gems:



0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

These are some of my favourite pictures! I've taken most of them but there are a few that I can't take the credit for. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Site Meter

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP